Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference at Mount St. Mary's University
Students in the Phi Alpha Theta, Phi Chi Chapter will present original research at the annual Mid-Atlantic Regional Phi Alpha Theta Conference, this year held at Mount St. Mary's University in Emmitsburg, MD!
- Jonathan Adams - “The Retirement of The First President: How Washington Was Political Until Death”
- Andrea Marshall - “The Art of Manliness: Labor, Physicality and Masculinity in 19th-century Paris as seen in Gustave Caillebotte’s The Floor Scrapers”
- Sam Pfister - “A Brief Reexamination of the Status of Roman Professional Collegia”
- Mallory Richardson - “Six Days of Panic: Civilian Reaction to the Cuban Missile Crisis”
- Kate White - “Britannia Wellington Peter Kennon: America’s First Curator of Washingtoniana”
- Brian Wivell - “Lenin and Lincoln in the Heart of Africa: Origins of International Involvement in the Congo Crisis”